W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > January 2006

meeting record: 2006-01-24 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:11:16 -0500
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20060124120702.02d9d968@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

The [1]record of today's Task Force telecon is ready for review.

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/01/24-swbp-minutes.html

Next meeting: Monday 30 Jan 1400 UTC

Summary of Resolutions

RESOLVED: TF telecons scheduled for 1400 UTC Mondays

TENTATIVE CONCLUSION: src is like href and does not identify a triple subject

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben to draft full response to Bjoern's 2004 email
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/24-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

[NEW] ACTION: contact WG and chairs to notify of mistake and prepare the new version.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/24-swbp-minutes.html#action01]

[NEW] ACTION: Mark to send Ben his latest XML version of the Primer
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/24-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
 
[PENDING] ACTION: All in the TF to look at http://www.w3.org/2005/05/hrel/ to decide whether it's ready for WG review
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/17-swbp-minutes#action03]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben start separate mail threads on remaining discussion topics 
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to draft a new example of RDF/A as an XHTML document that is its own RSS feed
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/17-swbp-minutes#action05]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy followup on <head about=...> edge case
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action03]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy followup with Mark on the question of multiple triples from nested meta and add to issues list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action01]

[PENDING] ACTION: Jeremy propose wording on reification
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action02]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben draft a response to Gary Ng's comments
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/17-swbp-minutes#action04]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben respond to Pat's RDF/A comments
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/17-swbp-minutes#action01]

[DONE] ACTION: Steven confirm an answer on issue 6
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/17-swbp-minutes#action02]
Received on Tuesday, 24 January 2006 17:11:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:00 GMT