RE: RDF/A Syntax: comments on 27 October 2005 version

Hi Christian,

This has been considered--in fact the first versions of RDF/A used the
RDF/XML attributes, such as rdf:about, so were fully qualified--but so far
no good solution has been found. The main problem is the way that namespaces
work on attributes in XML.

The only solutions I have been able to think of myself involve either
changes to the way languages are modularised, or the addition of a feature
to allow foreign-namespaced objects to be imported in a manner similar to
the way that C++ namespaces work. Anyone else got any suggestions?

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net