Current Outstanding Issues - Updated

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:21:50 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi team,

I've updated the issues list [1] to reflect the latest DL issue
related to RDF/A containers [2].

I've also added a handy list at the top for unresolved issues. We
should *really* try to pare that list down. If you have 5 minutes,
please look through the list and, if you have an opinion, send it to
the list. In particular, I think we may be able to quickly
"address" (and by address I mean "kill") issues #8 and #10. I can say
that because I'm the one who raised them, and they don't seem so
important anymore :)

Please take a look at the list and make it your action item for this
week!

-Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2006-rdfa-containers