Re: Question about RDF in XHTML 1.0

From: Ian Davis <iand@internetalchemy.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:49:00 +0000
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: Luca Mascaro <info@lucamascaro.info>, public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>

On 21/02/2006 16:16, Dan Connolly wrote:
> Hmm... the embedded RDF examples also seem to use invisible <meta>
> elements.
>  http://research.talis.com/2005/erdf/wiki/Main/RdfInHtml

These are primarily allow backwards compatibility with Dublin Core in
HTML which is probably the widest deployed embedded metadata scheme.

> Ian, are you interested to provide an example that uses visible data?
> Hmm... your homepage (http://iandavis.com/ ) seems to use a combination
> of visible and invisible stuff.

I can easily change it to make it all visible. Let me do that right now.

Ian

--
http://internetalchemy.org | http://purl.org/NET/iand
Working on... Spiral <http://www.semanticplanet.com/2005/spiral/>