RE: Agenda - Telecon 1400 UTC *Tuesday*, 21 Feb 2006

Dear all,

Sorry this is so late, but I have to give my apologies, since some urgent
stuff has come up this afternoon. I'll be near a computer most of the time,
so will watch on IRC in case there is anything I can help with, but other
than that I won't be able to attend.

As to the agenda, containers in general seems fine to me.

On issues #5 and #12, I'm trying to see if there is a common solution to
both, based on tweaking the syntax, but don't have any results yet.

See some of you in Cannes!