In Preparation for Telecon Tomorrow - Please Skim these Documents

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:10:29 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

In preparation for tomorrow's telecon, please check out the following
documents/issues. I will send out an agenda in a few hours.

1) CURIE issues
Though we have assumed that we are using CURIEs in the specification,
we haven't actually resolved the issues regarding the use of CURIEs.
I'd like to formalize these decisions, at least within the TF. Check
out the issues document:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues

and look at issues #1,#5,#12

Note that #1 and #5 are fairly clear from our discussion, but #12 may
need a bit more discussion.

2) Proposal for RDF/A Containers.
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2006-rdfa-containers

(note that this document explicitly states that it has NO standing
within W3C, and
that it will likely be merged into other RDF/A documents.)