added warning and triples to section 2 of Primer

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:42:30 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

As per my action this morning, I fixed the warning on the Primer to
be more specific, and I added triples to Section 2. This is now
committed to:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2006-01-24-rdfa-primer

I fixed "lamda" to "lambda", though I'm happy to switch it back if
people prefer "lamda".

I also fixed what I believe was a bug in Section 2. Mark, please feel
free to jump in on this one. The HTML used to be:

  <li id="andrew" about="#andrew">
        <link rel="rdf:type" href="[foaf:member]" />

But foaf:member is a property, so it seems you probably meant
foaf:Agent, but then that type declaration seems unnecessary if the
current document is foaf:Group (it is), and if the foaf:member
relationship is defined (it should be).

So I changed the markup to:

  <li id="andrew" about="#andrew">
        <link rev="foaf:member" href="" />