Re: [ALL] RDF/A Primer Version

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 12:42:44 +0000
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
CC: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>, "Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>, "Miles, AJ (Alistair)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>, SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>

Steven Pemberton wrote:
> Following on from what I believe Mark was saying at the last call,
> http://example.com/foo may resolve to both an XHTML document *and* an N3
> document (and many other things) depending on the accept: headers, so
> http://example.com/foo#bar could represent (many) different things.

I feel this indicates a clean view of secondary resources. A secondary
resource is not a secondary resource directly derived from the primary
resource, but is a secondary resource derived from a representation of
the primary resource. Depending on which representation of the primary
resource you get, the secondary resource varies (but when multiple
representations all implement something to do with the same fragment it
is reasonable to expect some coherency)

Jeremy