W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > December 2006

RE: [RDFa] meeting record: 2006-12-18 RDF-in-XHTML telecon

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:44:44 +0100
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D29852F16197@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, <public-swd-wg@w3.org>


Ben, 

"ACTION: Michael move the issues list to the Wiki [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action03]"

has been done. 

I would like you to take a look now at [1] and go over sections flagged
with "ToDo".
There are things I can't resolve by myself; I listed them here for your
convenience:

So called "open issues":
	+
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFinXHTML_Taskforce_Issues#LocalBlan
kNodeIdentifiers
	+
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFinXHTML_Taskforce_Issues#XMLLang
	+
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFinXHTML_Taskforce_Issues#NestedMet
asAndLinks
	+
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFinXHTML_Taskforce_Issues#XHTML11Na
mespaceDoesntEndInSlashOrHash
	+
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFinXHTML_Taskforce_Issues#EliasTAnd
LeeFComments 

So called "resolved, closed, or deferred issues":
	+
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFinXHTML_Taskforce_Issues#ApplyingM
etadataToSrcURI
	+
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFinXHTML_Taskforce_Issues#hGRDDL
	+
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFinXHTML_Taskforce_Issues#Section3O
fPrimerBetterMotivated

Thanks.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFinXHTML_Taskforce_Issues

----------------------------------------------------------
 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
  
 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/
----------------------------------------------------------
 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org 
>[mailto:public-swd-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ralph R. Swick
>Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 8:06 PM
>To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
>Cc: public-swd-wg@w3.org
>Subject: [RDFa] meeting record: 2006-12-18 RDF-in-XHTML telecon
>
>
>The record of today's RDF in XHTML telecon is available [1].
>A full text snapshot follows below.
>
>   [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes
>
>Topics
>
>   1. Use Cases
>   2. XHTML 1.1 module status
>   3. Issues
>
>Summary of Action Items
>
>[NEW] ACTION: Ben add chem-bla-ics use case to a science use 
>case [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action17]
>
>[NEW] ACTION: Ben add a forwarding pointer to 
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issue
>s when the new wiki issues list page is created [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
>
>[NEW] ACTION: Ben look at Semantic Media Wiki use case 
>[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action15]
>
>[NEW] ACTION: Mark produce RDFa XHTML 1.1 module and spec 
>[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action06]
>
>[NEW] ACTION: Michael move the issues list to the wiki 
>[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action03]
>
>[NEW] ACTION: Michael review Mobile Device use case [recorded 
>in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action16]
>
>[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case 
>[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
>
>[PENDING] ACTION: Elias start an FAQ [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
>
>[PENDING] ACTION: Elias to send email to list with use case 
>from IBM [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action10]
>
>[PENDING] ACTION: Mark produce more examples of applicability 
>of n-ary relations from IPTC documents [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action08]
>
>[PENDING] ACTION: Mark write examples/tests of striping 
>support [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action07]
>
>[PENDING] ACTION: Steven to put together sample XHTML2 doc 
>with all mime type, etc.. [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action09]
>
>[WITHDRAWN] ACTION: Elias to send by email examples of HTML 
>markup that could be problematic with reification [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action05]
>
>[DONE] ACTION: Ben update the issues list [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action03]
>
>[DONE] ACTION: Elias to look into sharing Open Office with 
>task force [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action11]
>
>[DONE] ACTION: Mark to report on schema progress [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action05]
>
>[DONE] ACTION: Michael to research extended usages of RDFa in 
>Wikis [recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action03]
>
>-Ralph
>
>----
>
>                            RDF-in-XHTML TF
>
>18 Dec 2006
>
>   [2]Agenda
>
>      [2] 
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006
Dec/0034.html
>
>   See also: [3]IRC log, previous [4]2006-12-11
>
>      [3] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-irc
>      [4] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes
>
>Attendees
>
>   Present
>          Michael Hausenblas, Ralph Swick, Ben Adida, Mark Birbeck
>
>   Regrets
>   Chair
>          Ben
>
>   Scribe
>          Ralph
>
>Contents
>
>     * [5]Topics
>         1. [6]Use Cases
>         2. [7]XHTML 1.1 module status
>         3. [8]Issues
>     * [9]Summary of Action Items
>     _____________________________________________________
>
>
>   Ben: I've revived discussion of hGRDDL on the GRDDL WG list; see
>   "[10]Re: Review of testlist1#rdfa"
>   ... the idea was that given lots of deployed microformats, perhaps
>   it would be good to use GRDDL to transform them to RDFa to preserve
>   rendering characteristics rather than directly to RDF
>
>     [10] 
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-grddl-wg/2006Dec/0042.html
>
>   Michael: I like the idea
>
>   Michael: the Wiki seems to be dropping some updates in the
>   [11]RecentChanges report
>   ... I've edited
>   [12]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa_Use_Cases_and_Requiremen
>   ts 5-6 times but only the most recent appears
>
>     [11] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RecentChanges
>     [12] 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa_Use_Cases_and_Requirements
>
>   <mhausenblas>
>   [13]http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa_Use_Cases_and_Requiremen
>   ts?action=info
>
>     [13] 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa_Use_Cases_and_Requireme
>nts?action=info
>
>   Michael: the final version does show all the changes
>   ... but the [14]recent changes page doesn't show all the changes
>
>     [14] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RecentChanges
>
>   ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case [recorded in
>   [15]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
>   [CONTINUES]
>
>     [15] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04
>
>   Ben: I'm talking with Science Commons. Their use cases tend to be
>   quite long so I'm working on distilling something down to the core
>
>   ACTION: [DONE] Ben update the issues list [recorded in
>   [16]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action03]
>
>     [16] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action03
>
>   Ben: shall we move the issues list to the wiki?
>
>   Michael: I'll volunteer to move it
>
>   ACTION: Michael move the issues list to the wiki [recorded in
>   [17]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action03]
>
>     [17] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action03
>
>   <mhausenblas>
>   [18]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
>
>     [18] 
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
>
>   ACTION: Ben add a forwarding pointer to
>   [19]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
>   when the new wiki issues list page is done [recorded in
>   [20]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
>
>     [19] 
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
>     [20] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action04
>
>   ACTION: [DONE] Mark to report on schema progress [recorded in
>   [21]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action05]
>
>     [21] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action05
>
>   Mark: I've talked with Shane and we're going to move forward using
>   some templates we already have
>
>   ACTION: Mark produce RDFa XHTML 1.1 module and spec [recorded in
>   [22]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action06]
>
>     [22] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action06
>
>   Mark: the module is already complete. I've enlisted Shane because of
>   his understanding of XHTML modularization and his ability to write
>   specs quickly
>
>   Ben: does your current module have the latest striping and class
>   decisions incorporated?
>
>   Mark: no, not yet
>   ... but it won't take long to bring it into line
>
>   <benadida> looking at -->
>   [23]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#ActionSummary
>
>     [23] 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#ActionSummary
>
>   ACTION: [DONE] Elias to look into sharing Open Office with task
>   force [recorded in
>   [24]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action11]
>
>     [24] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action11
>
>   ACTION: Elias to send by email examples of HTML markup that could be
>   problematic with reification [recorded in
>   [25]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action05]
>   [WITHDRAWN]
>
>     [25] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action05
>
>   ACTION: Elias to send email to list with use case from IBM [recorded
>   in [26]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action10]
>   [CONTINUES]
>
>     [26] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action10
>
>   ACTION: Elias start an FAQ [recorded in
>   [27]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
>   [CONTINUES]
>
>     [27] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action04
>
>   ACTION: Mark produce more examples of applicability of n-ary
>   relations from IPTC documents [recorded in
>   [28]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action08]
>   [CONTINUES]
>
>     [28] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action08
>
>   Mark: I have to reproduce these from memory
>
>   ACTION: Mark write examples/tests of striping support [recorded in
>   [29]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action07]
>   [CONTINUES]
>
>     [29] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action07
>
>   ACTION: Steven to put together sample XHTML2 doc with all mime type,
>   etc.. [recorded in
>   [30]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action09]
>   [CONTINUES]
>
>     [30] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action09
>
>Use Cases
>
>   ACTION: Michael to research extended usages of RDFa in Wikis
>   [recorded in
>   [31]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action03]
>   [DONE]
>
>     [31] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action03
>
>   Michael: I added several
>   ... I tried to separate system metadata from others
>
>   -> [32]Semantic Wiki use cases
>
>     [32] 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa_Use_Cases_and_Requireme
>nts#head-16b401eee1ad765055a4b133806e0fe799ecaadb
>
>   Michael: does 8.1 capture what you were thinking, Ben?
>
>   Ben: begins to capture
>   ... in a semantic wiki there are triples all over the place; every
>   link has a relationship
>
>   Michael: I could go into more detail but I really wanted to show
>   that without any user action there is already metadata there and
>   RDFa could be provided
>
>   Ben: can point out that all the triples from the semantic wiki can
>   be included in the HTML
>
>   Michael: I'm not so deep into semantic wikis to know if they want to
>   go into client-side RDFa
>   ... they're currently constructing RDF on the server side from the
>   raw page source
>
>   Ben: I need to resync on this; I've talked with Stefano Mazocchi
>
>   ACTION: Ben look at Semantic Media Wiki use case [recorded in
>   [33]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action15]
>
>     [33] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action15
>
>   Michael: [34]PDF use case
>   ... converting PDF to HTML can preserve the metadata using RDFa
>   ... Mobile Device use case; I looked quickly at DELI and it seems
>   feasible to create this on the fly
>
>     [34] 
>http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa_Use_Cases_and_Requireme
>nts#head-fd77f6f46ed0abaa22c6f67728d9df884238e7bf
>
>   Mark: doesn't seem quite the right way around; CC/PP is delivered by
>   the client to the server
>
>   Ralph: that is my understanding as well; the server does some
>   processing based on the client describing its capabilities
>
>   Mark: role attribute is used now a lot in the mobile community
>   ... to describe, e.g. that a div is a navigation bar or a footer
>   ... with CC/PP you know what the device can do so the server can
>   optimize the placement of such things for the device
>
>   Michael: Publishing use case
>   ... to emphasize use in blogging community
>
>   <MarkB_> On blogging:
>   [35]http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_chem-bla-ics_archive
>   .html
>
>     [35] 
>http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_chem-bla-ics_archive.html
>
>   <MarkB_> This guy is talking about using RDFa for chemistry.
>
>   Michael: might be nice to approach del.icio.us
>
>   ACTION: Michael review Mobile Device use case [recorded in
>   [36]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action16]
>
>     [36] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action16
>
>   Mark: chem-bla-ics is an example of a focussed blog that is more
>   than simply a personal page
>
>   Ben: chemisty example might be better to go with Science Commons use
>   case rather than just blogging
>
>   ACTION: Ben add chem-bla-ics use case to a science use case
>   [recorded in
>   [37]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action17]
>
>     [37] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action17
>
>   Mark: this also shows a need for namespaces
>
>   Ben: copy-and-paste use case is Mark's
>
>   Mark: yep, I'll work on it this week
>
>   Ben: I've received suggestions that the use cases be more
>   consumer-focussed and less publisher-focussed
>   ... add more story lines, as the use cases are never just one-way
>   ... next 2 Mondays are holidays. Are we able to meet later during
>   the week of 1 January?
>
>   Mark: I'll be working off and on, but perhaps we can communicate
>   more by email
>
>   Ben: next telecon will be 8 Jan then; we'll need to have a complete
>   document by then to send to the WG for the 9th
>
>   Ralph: I'd like to see more detail in story lines in the use case
>   document. Most of the detail is currently buried in the markup. This
>   works for us but not for the general reader.
>
>   Ben: yes, I hope to flesh out the story lines following the GRDDL
>   example
>
>   Ralph: from the use cases, we should be able to distill out
>   requirements
>   ... summarized in a "list of requirements."
>
>   <mhausenblas> [38]http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req/
>
>     [38] http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req/
>
>   Michael: where are our requirements? they should be called out
>   specifically, as in the OWL UCR document
>
>   Ralph: I agree but I'm pessimistic about the available time
>
>   Michael: so we shouldn't claim that this document has requirements
>   yet
>
>XHTML 1.1 module status
>
>   Ben: we have Mark's update
>   ... is it likely to be ready by 8 Jan?
>
>   <benadida> -->
>   [39]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
>
>     [39] 
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
>
>   Mark: I hope so -- I'm keeping an eye out for Shane
>
>Issues
>
>   Ben: I want to particularly highlight issues 4&7 role & class)
>
>   -> [40]Role Attribute
>
>     [40] 
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues#role
>
>   Mark: I'm happy with the proposal
>
>   Michael: whatever we decide needs to go into the RDFa syntax
>   document soon
>
>   Ralph: I'm generally persuaded by Mark's arguments
>
>   Ben: we should confirm Steven's agreement
>   ... issue 12 - CURIEs in predicate attributes
>   ... I'm of the opinion that these should be CURIE/QName only, and
>   not try to add [] syntax
>
>   Ralph: the further we get from current HTML practice the harder we
>   make our lives
>
>   Ben: sounds like we have consensus for just CURIE only
>
>   Ralph: I need to raise red flags about presuming a CURIE solution,
>   especially for XHTML 1.1
>
>   Mark: we don't need to drop CURIEs just because of XHTML 1.1
>
>   Ben: issue 18 nested meta and link
>   ... proposed resolution is to look up the tree for a meta containing
>   @about
>   ... in Bob Ducharme's example in the use case, do we agree that the
>   interpretation is as Bob suggests? Making statements about the same
>   subject
>
>   Michael: I have a problem with reification in general. I doubt it's
>   wise to include it in the first version.
>
>   Mark: this isn't reification
>   ... we don't get reification until we put meta inside non-meta
>
>   [adjourned]
>
>Summary of Action Items
>
>   [NEW] ACTION: Ben add chem-bla-ics use case to a science use case
>   [recorded in
>   [41]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action17]
>   [NEW] ACTION: Ben add a forwarding pointer to
>   [42]http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
>   when the new wiki issues list page is created [recorded in
>   [43]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
>   [NEW] ACTION: Ben look at Semantic Media Wiki use case [recorded in
>   [44]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action15]
>   [NEW] ACTION: Mark produce RDFa XHTML 1.1 module and spec [recorded
>   in [45]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action06]
>   [NEW] ACTION: Michael move the issues list to the wiki [recorded in
>   [46]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action03]
>   [NEW] ACTION: Michael review Mobile Device use case [recorded in
>   [47]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action16]
>   [PENDING] ACTION: Ben to look into Science Commons use case
>   [recorded in
>   [48]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
>   [PENDING] ACTION: Elias start an FAQ [recorded in
>   [49]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action04]
>   [PENDING] ACTION: Elias to send email to list with use case from IBM
>   [recorded in
>   [50]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action10]
>   [PENDING] ACTION: Mark produce more examples of applicability of
>   n-ary relations from IPTC documents [recorded in
>   [51]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action08]
>   [PENDING] ACTION: Mark write examples/tests of striping support
>   [recorded in
>   [52]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action07]
>   [PENDING] ACTION: Steven to put together sample XHTML2 doc with all
>   mime type, etc.. [recorded in
>   [53]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action09]
>   [WITHDRAWN] ACTION: Elias to send by email examples of HTML markup
>   that could be problematic with reification [recorded in
>   [54]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action05]
>   [DONE] ACTION: Ben update the issues list [recorded in
>   [55]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action03]
>   [DONE] ACTION: Elias to look into sharing Open Office with task
>   force [recorded in
>   [56]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action11]
>   [DONE] ACTION: Mark to report on schema progress [recorded in
>   [57]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action05]
>   [DONE] ACTION: Michael to research extended usages of RDFa in Wikis
>   [recorded in
>   [58]http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action03]
>
>     [41] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action17
>     [42] 
>http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-issues
>     [43] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action04
>     [44] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action15
>     [45] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action06
>     [46] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action03
>     [47] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/18-htmltf-minutes.html#action16
>     [48] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action04
>     [49] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action04
>     [50] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action10
>     [51] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action08
>     [52] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action07
>     [53] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action09
>     [54] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action05
>     [55] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action03
>     [56] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/04-htmltf-minutes.html#action11
>     [57] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action05
>     [58] http://www.w3.org/2006/12/11-htmltf-minutes.html#action03
>
>   [End of minutes]
>     _____________________________________________________
>
>
>    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [59]scribe.perl version 1.127
>    ([60]CVS log)
>    $Date: 2006/12/18 18:58:25 $
>
>     [59] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
>     [60] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
>
>
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 19 December 2006 14:45:13 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:03 GMT