Re: [RDFa] Use Case Document on the Wiki (cut/paste, clipboard)

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 16:03 -0500, Ben Adida wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've started the Use Case document on the wiki. Our goal should be to
> have a version ready for WG review before the Holidays.
>
> Go ahead and edit the use cases that you're interested in: Michael on
> semantic wiki, Elias on the IBM use case, Mark if you have time on the
> web cut&paste.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa_Use_Cases_and_Requirements

I'm particularly interested in the cut&paste use case.

Elias, you've done some hacking with SPARQLy clipboard
stuff, somewhat inspired by Ozzie/microformat clipboard
stuff, yes? Ah yes...
  http://torrez.us/archives/2006/06/07/454/

My intuition says that's a compelling RDFa
use case, but I haven't managed to find time to study
the details as much as I'd like.

TimBL put it this way:

 "challenge: Test cases: drag roll of film onto map, or bank statement
onto calendar."
 -- http://www.w3.org/2004/Talks/0519-tbl-keynote/slide20-0.html

 <- http://www.sparqlets.org/clipboard/

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E