GRDDL and XHTML 2.0

From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:59:14 +0200
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Hi,

How should GRDDL be used with XHTML 2.0?

XHTML 2.0 has no profile attribute. Does that mean that it should be
handed as XML and that the data-view:transformation attribute has to be
used?

Instead of using a foreign attribute, wouldn't it be better to use a
link element?

Also, I think that generally speaking, imposing a foreign attribute in
XML is very intrusive: what if you are using a vocabulary that does not
allow foreign namespace attributes?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to support a PI in addition or instead of the
data-view:transformation attribute?

Thanks,

Eric
--
GPG-PGP: 2A528005
Curious about Relax NG? Read my book online.