Wordpress RDFa plugin

From: Daniel Lewis <daniel@vanirsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:46:02 +0100
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Hello, I am quite new to the mailing list so Hello All.

This is an email just to let you know that I have started to spec out
and develop a plugin/theme for Wordpress so that it can autogenerate
RDFa. I have initially called it WP_RDFa seemed an adequate name.

The address to find details about this is here:
http://vanirsystems.co.uk/wprdfa/
This site is actually a Wordpress blog, so if all goes well I will be
testing it there too.

The very very initial spec is on there already. Its not perfect and
will be editing it soon. I would like ideas on the project, so feel
free to leave comments and I will adapt the spec accordingly.

I look forward to working with you guys further.

Thanks,
Daniel.

Daniel Lewis
* Vanir Systems