RE: Do CURIEs represent a (namespace, localname) pair?

From: Misha Wolf <Misha.Wolf@reuters.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:21:56 +0100
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Hi Ralph,

> Are CURIEs intended to define a (namespace, localname) pair

In this mail you sometimes qualify "namespace" with "XML" and
sometimes not.

I suggest that we all write "XML namespace" when we mean "XML
namespace" and just "namespace" when we mean "some namespace".

Many thanks,
Misha

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.