RE: Continuation of Name & Marketing Discussion

For the spec, I would strongly suggest that the word "semantic" be a
part of the name, since it is the most descriptive and accurately
encompassing adjective that I know for what RDF/A provides.  It also
implicitly suggests that this language allows your documents to be part
of the Semantic Web.

David Booth