W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > April 2006

meeting record: 2006-04-10 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:14:37 -0400
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20060410161218.0228f850@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

The [1]record of today's Task Force telecon is ready for review.

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/04/10-htmltf-minutes

Topics:

   1. Action Item Review
   2. Report on W3C Presentation
   3. XHTML 1.1 Module
   4. Proposals on Some Outstanding Issues

Next meeting:  Tuesday 18 April, 1300 UTC

Summary of Resolutions

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Ben integrate Jeremy's actions into list of issues [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/10-htmltf-minutes.html#action11]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben start separate mail threads on remaining discussion topics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action04]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben to draft full response to Bjoern's 2004 email [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/24-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ben update his bookmarklet for XHTML mode [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/13-htmltf-minutes.html#action12]

[PENDING] ACTION: Mark, Steven, and Ralph respond to Ben's off-list draft of response to Bjoern [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/13-htmltf-minutes.html#action05]

[PENDING] ACTION: once Steven sends editors' draft of XHTML2, all TF members take a look and comment on showstopper issues only [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]


[DONE] ACTION: Ben review Jeremy's actions [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-htmltf-minutes.html#action14]

[DONE] ACTION: Ben to develop a plan for a marketing/news web site about RDF/A and send it to the list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/13-htmltf-minutes.html#action16]

[DONE] ACTION: Mark work on a first draft of an RDF/A XHTML 1.1 module [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-htmltf-minutes.html#action01]

 
[DROPPED] ACTION: Jeremy followup on HEAD about= edge case [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action03]

[DROPPED] ACTION: Jeremy followup with Mark on the question of multiple triples from nested meta and add to issues list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action01]

[DROPPED] ACTION: Jeremy look into the XHTML namespace issue and write thoughts into email [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-htmltf-minutes.html#action02]... next

[DROPPED] ACTION: Jeremy propose wording on reification [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/06-swbp-minutes#action02]
 
-Ralph
Received on Monday, 10 April 2006 20:15:00 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:01 GMT