Re: change to abstention on multiple CURIE question

Ralph,

I understand that you have to go with the W3C staff consensus, but
this issue seems different from supporting CURIEs. At an abstract
level, whatever the type of a REL,REV,PROPERTY is, should it be
plural or singular? It seems to me that we can argue about the
specific CURIE type separately.

-Ben