Re: Telecon Tuesday - 1st Nov. 2005 - 1500 UTC (note time change)

Misha,

It might be helpful if you could summarize your goals with respect
NewsML2 and how CURIEs fit in. I can probably cobble it together from
the various emails, but hearing it directly from you, an XHTML2
customer, would be best.

Thanks!

-Ben