moved examples to a proper Primer document

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:52:25 -0400
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

First: Pete, thanks for your question. It's on my list of things to
think about, and we're definitely going to write you back. Apologies
for not having responded to your earlier email.

Second: I've moved the examples into a proper W3C Note format called
"RDF/A Primer" with more text, more explanations, and more consistent
examples. I've also moved the examples to the assumption the
rel,rev,property will be CURIE-only, as that seemed to be the
direction towards which we were leaning yesterday.

The new RDF/A primer is at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-rdfa-primer

(It's not done, but it's getting there.)