RE: Drafts of CURIE note, RDF/A spec, and Examples

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:42:33 +0100
To: "'Ben Adida'" <ben@mit.edu>
Cc: "'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force'" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi Ben,

Sorry...it's the way I have worded it. I said:

> >         what qualifies you as an [RDF/A element] is extended:
> >
> >         any element that has @about, @property, @rel, @rev, @href,
> >         @content, on it, *or* one or more child elements of
> <link> or

I'm trying to say that an [RDF/A element] is now defined as any element that
has:

   * an @about, @property, @rel, or @rev attribute;

and/or:

   * has any <link> or <meta> children.

So the children are not of link/meta, but link/meta are the children of some
element, which therefore becomes an [RDF/A element].

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO