Tuesday, 18 October - Telecon

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:44:34 -0400
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

Tomorrow's our telecon, as usual:

Tuesday, October 18th, 2005.
1400 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code SWBP
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#swbp

Please take a look at what I've begun to put together from recent
discussing with Mark:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-rdfa

This isn't complete, but I'm working on it.

Our focus tomorrow should be on what we can each do to help prepare
documents for the F2F. Please check your calendars ahead of time and
see how much time you can set aside to help over the next 8-10 days.
We need to have documents ready for Guus by 10/27, one week in
advance of the F2F.

We need to consider the following issues:
- reactions to CURI so far are ok, though mostly lukewarm. Do we have
any additional feedback?
- RDF/A examples and exact inheritance rules
- some eventual resolution of our position on HTML Role (though we
won't talk all that much about that tomorrow).

Talk to you tomorrow,