ScienceDirect Alert: Web Semantics: Science, Services and Agents on the World Wide Web, Vol. 3, Iss. 4, 2005

From: ScienceDirect Message Center <valert@prod.sciencedirect.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:02:36 -0500
To: m.dejong@elsevier.com

>Van: 	ScienceDirect Message Center[SMTP:VALERT@PROD.SCIENCEDIRECT.COM]
>Verzonden: 	dinsdag 29 november 2005 23:02:36
>Aan: 	m.dejong@elsevier.com
>Onderwerp: 	ScienceDirect Alert: Web Semantics: Science, Services and Agents on the World Wide Web, Vol. 3, Iss. 4, 2005
>Automatisch doorgezonden door een regel
New Volume/Issue is now available on ScienceDirect!

*  Web Semantics: Science, Services and Agents on the World Wide Web
   Volume 3, Issue 4, Pages 243-366 (December 2005)
   World Wide Web Conference 2005------Semantic Web Track
   Chiba, Japan
   May 2005
   Edited by Steffen Staab

NOTE: If the URLs in this email are not active hyperlinks, copy and paste the URL into the address/location box in your browser.

1) Special Issue Title page
Page 243

2) World Wide Web Conference 2005—Semantic Web track
Pages 245-246
Steffen Staab

3) Named graphs
Pages 247-267
Jeremy J. Carroll, Christian Bizer, Pat Hayes and Patrick Stickler

4) Debugging unsatisfiable classes in OWL ontologies
Pages 268-293
Aditya Kalyanpur, Bijan Parsia, Evren Sirin and James Hendler

5) Efficient and scalable filtering of graph-based metadata
Pages 294-310
Haifeng Liu, Milenko Petrovic and Hans-Arno Jacobsen

6) Synthy: A system for end to end composition of web services
Pages 311-339
Vikas Agarwal, Girish Chafle, Koustuv Dasgupta, Neeran Karnik, Arun Kumar, Sumit Mittal and Biplav Srivastava

7) Learning domain ontologies for semantic Web service descriptions
Pages 340-365
Marta Sabou, Chris Wroe, Carole Goble and Heiner Stuckenschmidt

Send my e-mails in Formatted text (HTML).

If you would like to modify or remove your alerts, click on the link below

If you have questions about this or other features of ScienceDirect, please access the ScienceDirect Info Site at

This email has been sent to you by ScienceDirect, a division of Elsevier B.V., Radarweg 29, 1043 NX Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel. +31 20 485 3911.

ScienceDirect respects your privacy and does not disclose, rent or sell your personal information to any non-affiliated third parties without your consent, except as may be stated in the ScienceDirect online privacy policy.

By using email or alert services, you are agreeing to abide by the ScienceDirect Terms and Conditions.

To unsubscribe to alert services, please go to the Alerts page.

Copyright (C) 2005 ScienceDirect.  All rights reserved.  Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or transfer of this message or its contents, in any medium, is strictly prohibited.  ScienceDirect(R) is a registered trademark of Elsevier B.V.

Delivery Job ID: 1929:001:036167616:<!-- deliveryIDTag -