the clickable link for <LINK>

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:02:51 -0500
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>, Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>

Mark, Steven,

At last week's telecon, Jeremy, Ralph, and I discussed issue #9 [1],
which is whether we should make the contents of a <LINK> element
clickable. We wanted to defer this to the HTML working group, since
this is an HTML issue. That said, from the point of view of
consistency and minimal data duplication, it is somewhat relevant to
the task force, so it may well be worth deciding in the context of
our discussions.

What are your thoughts on this issue?

-Ben

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2005-current-