one more thing about CURIEs

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:22:11 -0500
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org, iptc-metadata@yahoogroups.com
To: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>

Norm,

One more thing about CURIEs: we've not done a perfect job of
explaining them and the requirements that led up to their definition.
As a task force, we're going to work on that in the next 2 weeks.
It's mostly a matter of collecting all the discussions from our mail
archive and compacting them into readable form. I hope that will help
to clear up at least the motivations, and maybe even the method of
our proposal.