meeting record: 2005-05-17 TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:09:27 -0400
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

                                 SWBPD HTML TF

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2005/05/17-swcg-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Ralph, Steven

   Regrets
          Jeremy

   Chair
          (none)

   Scribe
          Ralph

Contents

     * [3]Topics
     * [4]Summary of Action Items

   [5]previous 2005-05-03

      [5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005May/0004.html

   [6]Re: BNode problem in XHTML2

      [6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005May/0008.html

   Steven: I summarized all the solutions that I could think of
   ... discussed these with Dave Beckett and Jeremy Carroll last week

   Ralph: what makes option 4 validate?

   Steven: it's an ID, not an IDREF
   ... so ID is tied only to URI

   Ralph: ah, clever

   Steven: but option 4 is still fragile; you might forget and create the
   id later

   Ralph: right. the XPointer scheme is looking best to me of those 4
   options
   ... new XHTML2 WD publishing schedule?

   Steven: I will get a report back tomorrow during the HTML WG call

Summary of Action Items

   ACTION: Ben to go back to CC and discuss the GRDDL situation
   ACTION: Ben to Provide RDF/XML examples and english description to
   Steven and Mark (use cases)
   ACTION: DanBri RDF schema for new XHTML2 namespace elements
   ACTION: JJC & Ralph analyse Mark's bnode proposal
   ACTION: Tom Baker and Gavin to get feedback about use of RDF in XHTML
   in their respective communities

   [End of minutes]