RE: [HTML] Re: additional GRDDL editor

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 00:09:29 +0100
To: "'Bjoern Hoehrmann'" <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Bjoern,

> You can find comments on XHTML 2.0's meta data module and
> RDF/A in the public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf and www-html(-editor)
> archives; I would not be surprised if the HTML Working Group
> decides to reject the SWBPD's re- quest to adopt RDF/A but I
> am unaware of publicly available information to this effect.

I don't understand how you could arrive at that point...the RDF/A work
*originated* in the HTML WG. It's whole purpose was to try to find a
solution to issues that have plagued the relationship between RDF and HTML
over the years. We're all pretty excited about this, so it is certainly not
going to be dropped!

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck