W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > June 2005

Re: [HTML] Meeting record for review, rdf-in-xhtml tf 2005-06-28

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:32:45 +0100
Message-ID: <42C16D9D.4050103@w3.org>
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Cc: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>, 'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force'' <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, public-swbp-wg@w3.org


Resend with s/2005-06-27/2005-06-28/ in Subject:
...for clarity, sorry for the noise!

Dan

>Ben Adida wrote:
>
>  
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>Our telecon is tomorrow, 1400 UTC.
>>    
>>
>
>
>Meeting Record:
>http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes.html
>
>IRC transcript:
>http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-irc
>
>Present: Ben_Adida, MarkB_, Danbri, Emiller, jjc
>
>Regrets: Steven, Ralph
>
>New Actions:
>http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes.html#ActionSummary
>
>Next meeting:
>Tues 5th July 2005 1400 UTC (ie. same timeslot next week)
>
>(also noting several of us will be at a f2f hosted by
>Reuters/IPTC in London on the following fri morning).
>
>Summary of Action Items
>[NEW] ACTION: ben to coordinate with mark for next week's meeting
>[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes.html#action06]
>[NEW] ACTION: ben to pull in action items from prev meetings [recorded
>in http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes.html#action05]
>[NEW] ACTION: danbri make examples [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
>[NEW] ACTION: danbri record an issue re # vs / [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
>[NEW] ACTION: ericm or danbri circulate results of london f2f meeting at
>IPTC (assuming it happens) [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes.html#action01]
>[NEW] ACTION: jjc to circulate www conf paper [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes.html#action03]
>
>
>Ben, can you add 'Review of prev minutes' to the
>administrivia at start of next week's meeting? I'll
>fold in any fixes people send me, and next week if
>minutes are approved I'll remove the 'draft' from
>top of http://www.w3.org/2005/06/28-swbp-minutes.html
>
>cheers,
>
>Dan
>
>  
>
>>On our task list:
>>1) DanBri's RDFS for REL attributes
>>2) IPTC upcoming discussion(s)
>>3) Inheritance rules details in latest HTML WD
>>4) XHTML2 RDF/A ACID test
>>
>>======
>>SW_BPD(rdfxhtml)
>>Semantic Web Best Practices
>>Tuesdays
>>10:00am-11:00am/14:00-15:00 UTC
>>Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7927 ("SWBP")
>>
>>IRC: irc.w3.org, port 6665, #swbp
>>======
>>
>>See you then!
>>
>>-Ben
>>
>>    
>>
>
>  
>
Received on Tuesday, 28 June 2005 15:32:47 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:50:19 UTC