no telecon tomorrow, but action items for next week!

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 15:34:49 -0400
To: 'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force'' <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hello team,

Given the AC meeting schedule, let's not meet tomorrow.

However, let's make sure we take care of our actions for next week:

1) take a serious look at Mark's bnode proposal summary. This is very
well summarized and incredibly useful for our discussion:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jun/
0010.html

2) ACTION: mark talk with jeremy on public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf re xslt
parser for xhtml2/rdf notation [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/05/31-swbp-minutes.html#action02]

3) ACTION: Steven and Ben to take a look at the RDFS DanBri put
together [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2005/05/31-swbp-minutes.html#action01]

There's also a long-overdue item of mine which is to put together a
complete RDF/A example (or set of examples). This will be easier with
the latest published spec, and I'm going to work on that this week.

-Ben