W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org > July 2005

meeting record: 2005-07-19 HTML TF telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:10:52 -0400
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20050720141043.025b0d88@127.0.0.1>
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

[initially sent by mistake to the SWBPD WG mailing list rather than this one.]

The record [1] of today's HTML Task Force telecon is now ready for review.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/19-swbp-minutes.html

A snapshot of the content of Revision: 1.3 Date: 2005/07/19 17:25:13 follows:

----

                                RDF-in-XHTML TF

19 Jul 2005

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jul/0014.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2005/07/19-swbp-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Ben Adida, Steven Pemberton, Ralph Swick

   Regrets
          Dan Brickley, Mark Birbeck

   Chair
          Ben

   Scribe
          Ralph

Contents

     * [4]Topics
          + Action Review
          + RDF/A status
     * [5]Summary of Action Items

     _____________________________________________________________

Action Review

   <benadida> [6]examples by DanBri

      [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/samples/

   Steven: I'm also working with Ivan Herman on some examples; Ivan
   manages the presentation of W3C Talks (from the W3C home page) using
   RDF. He's looking into representing the Talk data in RDF/A

   <benadida> [7]previous meeting 2005-07-12

      [7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jul/0012.html

   ACTION: Steven send wording for 23.2 to mailing list
   -- done; [8]Wording for 23.2

      [8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jul/0015.html

   Ralph: do you expect that 23.2 will be definitive for all the ways in
   which an RDF triple can be extracted from RDF/A?

   Steven: yes, modulo bnodes

   Ben: what about inheritance?

   Steven: inheritance is intended to be covered

   <Steven> That's why the text says "the about property" rather than
   "the content of the about attribute", since it takes inheritance and
   defaults into account.

   ACTION: Ben to notify working group via a status report of upcoming WD
   of Note
   -- continues

   BenA: regarding GRDDL profile, does HTML WG understand that there may
   be a document at the namespace URI that contains a transform?

   Steven: yes, that should be fine. Some of these administrative details
   will happen after Last Call. If you really want an issue to be
   tracked, send a message to www-html-editor

   ACTION: Ben send mail to www-html-editors to assign an issue for the
   GRDDL namespace document behind the profile [recorded in
   [9]http://www.w3.org/2005/07/19-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

   ACTION: Ben create a way to track progress on the 3 issues of qnames,
   reification, and custom attributes and elements
   -- continues

   Ben:It may be simple enough to create a Web page for tracking these;
   we can add the other issues to this same document

   ACTION: jjc to circulate www conf paper
   -- continues

   Ralph: Jeremy's paper on RDF/A was suggested as the basis for a WG
   document at the [10]27 June WG telecon. I took an action from that
   meeting to suggest that here:

     [10] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes#ActionSummary

   ACTION: Ralph suggest to XHTML TF that Jeremy's WWW2005 Talk be turned
   into a document [recorded in
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action07] [DONE]

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action07

   ACTION: take a serious look at Mark's bnode proposal summary
   [12]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jun
   /0010.html
   -- continues

     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jun/0010.html

   ACTION: Mark to create an rdf/a wiki
   -- continues (though some evidence of action)

   ACTION: Mark to check edge cases of inheritance in RDF/A
   -- continues

   ACTION: Ben to put together the "ACID" test for XHTML2 RDF/A
   -- continues; some progress

   ACTION: danbri record an issue re # vs /
   -- continues

   Ralph:I don't recall the details of this action

   Ben: perhaps regarding 302 responses?

   ACTION: Ben to coordinate with Mark for next week's meeting [DONE]

   Ben: I will continue to do this coordination

RDF/A Status

   Steven: status of response to Bjoern Hoehrmann?

   Ben: I have a draft reply but waiting on the Bag question. The
   response is also tied up in inheritance question. I don't want to send
   a response for the record until we have a 100% correct solution

   Next Meeting: 26 July

   Ben: I expect to be able to attend through August 9, won't be able to
   attend from 16 Aug for 6 weeks
   ... what are the current expectations for XHTML2 Last Call?

   Steven: The HTML WG really hopes to go to Last Call before our
   September face-to-face

Summary of Action Items

   ACTION: Ben create a way to track progress on the 3 issues of qnames,
   reification, and custom attributes and elements
   ACTION: Ben to put together the "ACID" test for XHTML2 RDF/A
   ACTION: danbri record an issue re # vs /
   ACTION: jjc to circulate www conf paper
   ACTION: Mark to check edge cases of inheritance in RDF/A
   ACTION: Mark to create an rdf/a wiki
   ACTION: take a serious look at Mark's bnode proposal summary
   [13]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jun
   /0010.html
   [NEW] ACTION: Ben send mail to www-html-editors to assign an issue for
   the GRDDL namespace document behind the profile [recorded in
   [14]http://www.w3.org/2005/07/19-swbp-minutes.html#action03]
   [NEW] ACTION: Ben to notify working group via a status report of
   upcoming WD of Note [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2005/07/19-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
   [DONE] ACTION: Ben to coordinate with mark for next week's meeting
   [recorded in
   [16]http://www.w3.org/2005/07/19-swbp-minutes.html#action12]
   [DONE] ACTION: Ralph suggest to XHTML TF that Jeremy's WWW2005 Talk be
   turned into a document [recorded in
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
   [DONE] ACTION: Steven send wording for 23.2 to mailing list [recorded
   in [18]http://www.w3.org/2005/07/19-swbp-minutes.html#action01]
   [End of minutes]

     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2005Jun/0010.html
     [17] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/27-swbp-minutes.html#action07

     _____________________________________________________________


    $Revision: 1.3 $ $Date: 2005/07/19 17:25:13 $
Received on Wednesday, 20 July 2005 18:11:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:15:00 GMT