Question to TF re GRDDL moving to REC

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:05:49 -0500
To: 'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force'' <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

During our telecon earlier today
http://www.w3.org/2005/02/23-swbp-irc

we discussed integrating GRDDL into our task force recommendation in a
more official manner. As RDF/A looks to provide a solution for XHTML 2,
we want to ensure that XHTML 1 users aren't left completely in the
dust. For this purpose, we discussed bringing GRDDL to REC track within
the working group. Before we propose this, we should get consensus
within the Task Force and ensure that all relevant questions are
raised.

So, what are people's thoughts on having the task force recommend that
GRDDL move to REC track within SWBPD?