what can we do to help you with RDF/A editing?

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 09:36:59 -0500
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>, Steven <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Mark -- greetings, Oh Busy One;

I've been browsing minutes of HTML WG meetings to see how things
are progressing with RDF/A integration into the XHTML 2.0 WDs.
The most recent discussion I've found is in the minutes of the 12 Jan
telecon [1] where there appears a brief status report [2] indicating that
you and Steven are working on 4-5 examples.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-html-wg/2005JanMar/0014.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/01/12-html-irc#T15-12-16

What can the SWBPD RDF-in-HTML Task Force do to help you?  Would
you like any of us to lend a hand on some of these examples?  Are there
any technical issues that the TF might be able to discuss and provide
you input?  Please consider the TF to be available to you to assist.