new draft of RDF/A Primer

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:29:40 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi team,

I've reworked the RDF/A Primer to have one consistent story and focus
on the important aspects of RDF/A. I've also included, as section
4.4, a short CURIE Primer as it pertains to basic RDF/A tasks. I've
also left section 5 (Advanced Topics) blank for now, as I'm not even
sure we want to address these issues in the Primer.

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/2006-01-15-rdfa-primer

If people have time to skim this before tomorrow's telecon (agenda
forthcoming), then we'll spend a bit of time discussing it.