new draft of RDF/A Primer

From: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:29:40 -0500
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi team,

I've reworked the RDF/A Primer to have one consistent story and focus
on the important aspects of RDF/A. I've also included, as section
4.4, a short CURIE Primer as it pertains to basic RDF/A tasks. I've
also left section 5 (Advanced Topics) blank for now, as I'm not even
sure we want to address these issues in the Primer.

If people have time to skim this before tomorrow's telecon (agenda
forthcoming), then we'll spend a bit of time discussing it.