Re: [ALL] [HTML] reification in rdf/a

Dan,

Thanks for this point, and apologies for my delayed response.

Is it the sense of the Working Group that reification is, itself, not
a Best Practice for RDF?

I ask because your concern seems to be a generic concern about
reification, not one about RDF/A's implementation of it specifically.
So far, we've tried to build as much of RDF as possible into RDF/A,
without prejudice as to which feature we implement, other than the
inherent limitations of trying to express RDF in XHTML with as much
simplicity as possible. To forgo reification for the reason below
would be a slight departure from our approach to date: it would mean
that we think the concept of reification is, itself, not a best
practice and thus not a practice we want to encourage with a compact
RDF/A reification notation.

Thus, I'm wondering if this belief -- that reification is generally
bad news -- is widespread within the working group.

-Ben