Agenda request

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 13:06:01 +0000
To: Ben Adida <ben@mit.edu>
CC: "'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force'" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi

can we have "implementation feedback" on the agenda for tomorrow.

I'll send e-mail in the next few hours. (I think I'm a couple of hours
away from some code that does something approximating to correct; I have
a few notes for comments).

I would quite like to put my implementation in TF space. The W3C server
seems the most appropriate one, and the code should be under CVS.

Anyone have a pointer to hand to the boiler plate for the W3C S/W license.

Jeremy