Re: GRDDL implementation in Raptor

Le mercredi 06 avril 2005 à 11:46 +0100, Dave Beckett a écrit :
> > GRDDL parser failed with errors:
> > 1:Unable to evaluate XPath expression "//html:html/html:head[@profile="http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view"]/html:link[@rel="transformation"]/@href"
> > which is similar)
>
> That wouldn't work even if the mysterious error above was fixed,
> since the relative URI of the XSLT transformation isn't right for the
> URLs from the cvsweb.  You'd need to put the testsuite somewhere in
> the "real" web or run it from a cvs checkout as you are doing here.

Actually, it is supposed to work from cvsweb; that's the way the test
suite works as of today, so I would be surprised if it would not.

> > Looking at the code and the details you gave in your original message, I
> > can tell that - were it to run - it would likely only pass the 1st test
> > of the GRDDL test suite at:
> > http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2005/grddl-ts/
> > namely
> > http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2005/grddl-ts/test-lists.rdf#xhtmlWithGrddlProfile
>
> Somehow I missed finding this test suite, but I did say I was doing it
> from a quick read through.

Right.

> > Time permitting, I'll try to prepare a patch to get it run more tests...
> > but that assumes I manage to fix the bug that prevents it from running
> > in the first place.
> >
> > Thanks for starting this! I can't wait to have GRDDL implemented in
> > raptor!
>
> My pleasure.
>
> It might help if the xpaths to get the transforms were in the document too.
>
> I should try alternative ones such as to find grddl in XML.  Guessing
> something like //[@data-view:interpreter] with
>   data-view defined as http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view#

In case it helps, the XSLT implementations of GRDDL has some of these:
http://www.w3.org/2003/11/rdf-in-xhtml-processor for XHTML
and http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/grddl-xml-processor for XML.

Dom
W3C/ERCIM