Re: GRDDL implementation in Raptor

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 11:29:19 -0400
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

[snip]

This is great :)

I'm wondering about the prospects for GRDDL'ing RDF/A.

Specifically, I want the FOAF spec (a) to validate, (b) to embed
within its XHTML some RDF statements, as well as having a
content-negotiable index.rdf RDF/XML version.

Do you know which versions of XSLT are supported currently in your
GRDDL implementation? Is it whatever libxslt handles?

I don't know if unconstrained RDF/A can be GRDDL'd in XSLT 1.0 due to the
qnames in attributes... I remember Jeremy and MaxF both started on
RDF/A parsers in XSLT though.

Dan