Re: Use Cases for Bridging the Clickable Web and the Semantic Web

On Sep 10, 2004, at 10:30 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> Note that I/we are already doing all that stuff with GRDDL
> on either my own homepage or Joe Lambda's homepage.

GRDDL is definitely one good option for doing this, though it should
probably be unified with the XHTML MetaInformation approach. Hopefully,
we can also find a way to express modular RDF statements in XHTML
without having to modify the HEAD of the document.

-Ben