Error in GRDDL demo for generic XML ?

From: Masahide Kanzaki <post@kanzaki.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:39:57 +0900
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

It seems that the GRDDL demo for generic XML [1] doesn't work with XHTML
documents. For example, it generates an empty RDF from the example document
for XHTML demo [2] [3]. I've tested with several XHTML with GRDDL markups,
and the same results.

I think it did work with XHTML for a few months ago. Any change made it
xhtml-unfriendly ?

Hope it will get relevant RDFs from XHTMLs :)

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/grddl-xml-demo
[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/12/rdf-in-xhtml-xslts/complete-example.html

KANZAKI, Masahide a.k.a. masaka
#Please use above address for a personal mail
#instead of post@kanzaki.com, which is for list only.