RE: feedback on points from the HTML WG?

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:40:37 +0100
To: "'Ben Adida'" <ben@mit.edu>
Cc: "'public-rdf-in-xhtml task force''" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi Ben,

Sorry for the delay.

Much of what you have suggested we have tried to incorporate into a new
document:

  <http://www.formsplayer.com/notes/rdf-a.html>

There is one issue left, I think, and that is explained at the beginning of
the document. But otherwise we think we're nearly there, and once we've had
comments from this list we'll reincorporate this back into the XHTML 2 spec.

We look forward to your comments!

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck