RE: use case question

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:56:14 -0000
To: <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Benjamin,

> My idea was to add a click event to the
> span tag which could e.g. display a div with a  "find out
> more about this person" link.
>
> Is that a use case RDF/A covers?

That's definitely the type of thing we've been trying to get to. A very old
draft of RDF/A has a slightly more complicated example (since it uses a
level of indirection), but as you can see from this little screen-shot:

  <http://www.formsplayer.com/notes/xhtml-meta-data-02.html#div353433704>

the principles are much the same as the use case you describe.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck
CEO