Re: profileTransformation makes GRDDL easy for XFN, dublin core, etc.

On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 16:48, Danny Ayers wrote:
> Bravo! Very nice indeed.

/me takes a bow.

> The only thing that concerns me, I assume it's come up before - how does
> one deal with multiple profiles, where the order in which the XSLT is
> applied makes a difference?

The order can't make any difference.

If the transformations linked from a document d are x1, x2, and x3,
the result is just x1(doc) + x2(doc) + x3(doc) where + denotes
RDF graph merging, which is associative and commutative.

It's not x1(x2(x3(doc))) or anything like that.