Re: customer feedback, please

Dan Connolly wrote:
> I'd like to check in with anybody who feels like a customer,
> especially the intersection of this task force with the
> Semantic Web Best Practices WG.
>
> Who are the customers? Who feels like their work is
> blocked on this problem? I have heard

I haven't heard any mention of Trackback for quite a while: am I right in
thinking that its problem (needing to associate multiple bits of RDF with
named anchors for fragments of quite-possibly invalid HTML, needing to do it
in the body of the page rather than the head, and as currently implemented
needing RDF serialized as exactly the specified XML) is too ugly to have a
reasonable solution?

Phil Ringnalda