RE: Whether property values should be namespace prefixed

From: Patrick Steer <webmaster@die-werbung.de>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 06:28:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

HUMAN READABLE V. MACHINE READABLE XMDP is a great solution for
providing *human readable* definitions, but that is not the problem that
we need to address. I am trying to: * provide RDF triples, * from XHTML
documents, * without having to link to external documents,
http://project-web.org * without XHTML authors having to learn RDF/XML,
* and without browsers having to include an RDF/XML parser.