Re: Profiles attribute: A format to be defined

On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 00:44, Dan Connolly wrote:
> I'm mulling over this message, Karl...
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2004Jan/0005.html

Your specific suggestion for namespace-qualifying link relationships
doesn't seem to address the issue you raise... if you put the prefix
inside the profile description, the prefixes can clash as well
as the local names. i.e. two parties could choose moo as
their namespace prefix.

The namespace prefixes need to be local to the document that
uses them in order to really address this issue. But I'm
not sure how to do that within the XHTML DTD...

Hmm...