From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:22:44 -0600
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

In addition to the 5 dialects/schemas we had working earlier...
  FOAF, Creatice Commons, Dublin Core, geoURL, RSS
I added RDDL tonight:

What better use case than the RDF-in-XHTML profile document:

We can now extract the following RDF statements from it:

    <rdf-in-xhtml-processor>     rddl:nature
<http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform> .
    <http://www.w3.org/2003/11/rdf-in-xhtml>     :normative-reference
         :reference <http://esw.w3.org/topic/EmbeddingRDFinHTML>;
         :target <http://www.w3.org/2003/11/rdf-in-xhtml>;
         rdf:_ <rdf-in-xhtml-processor> .

The last triple is kinda wierd; it follows from...

By employing this convention we can identify a transform of "A" -> "B"
by looking in the RDDL document of the namespace "A" for a resource
having a purpose of the namespace "B".
 -- http://www.rddl.org/purposes/software

But doing that would lead to a zero-length local name, so I added
a _.

p.s. Joe Lambda's homepage didn't really show off RSS very well;
I edited it a bit tonight.