suggestion on reporting back ...

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:23:01 +0000
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

I took a quick look at the task force proposal and wanted to make a
suggestion about the task force reporting back.  As well as details of
the proposed solution I suggest it would be useful to have a summary of
requirements, solutions considered and why the proposed approach was
adopted.  I think such a document would be useful to bpwg if/when they
take up the work.  I personally would prioritise this over filling in
more detail of the proposal on the grounds of making sure we have
captured the gold we already have, before digging for more.

Brian