Updated Demonstrator for GRDDL applied to generic XML

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 11:45:30 +0100
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: connolly@w3.org
Le sam 31/01/2004 ŗ 02:07, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux a ťcrit :
> I plan to make a similar demonstrator for the GRDDL RDF property applied
> to namespaces next week.

I've updated the demonstrator to handle GRDDL applied to namespace
has a link to an example based on a fake P3Q language, with a namespace
document http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/p3q-ns-example.rdf in RDF that
points to an XSLT stylesheet with the dataview:namespaceTransformation

I also made it grok GRDDL-enabled XHTML documents by importing the other
XSLT into this one.

(the service should also be able to handle the case where the namespace
document is not in RDF, but I haven't tested it yet).