GRDDL profile moving to friendlier address

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:05:24 -0600
To: RDF in XHTML task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Dom and I just did the bulk of the work necessary to move GRDDL
to a friendlier address:

  http://www.w3.org/2003/g/data-view

That document is now a somewhat friendly how-to, as well
as a technical explanation of how the profile works.

I'm sure various details remain to be fixed, but I'm not
sure how many of them I'll be able to fix today, and I
want to be sure I don't forget this notice.

I kept a running TODO list as we were doing the move;
it's messy, but I don't want to lose it, so...
  http://www.w3.org/2003/g/sprint.html

see you at the W3C Tech Plenary in Cannes 1-5 Mar 2003?