Joe II

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:07:03 +0100
To: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org
Cc: brian@bosatsu.net

There is another Joe Lambda. Must be, this one has a different
homepage (http://joelambda.blogspot.com/) and foaf:homepage is an
IFP...

Ok, so I needed a dummy id to use in some examples to go in a book.
Lacking imagination, I borrowed Joe Lambda's name. Is it identity
theft to steal an invented id? Whatever, I suppose it is a little more
interesting (and retrospectively maybe more ethical...), to consider
this a different Joe Lambda. Unless someone really fancies smushing
him.

I'm hoping no-one's going to mind - if this is likely to be a problem,
let me know and I can change the examples.

This Joe's email address is joe.lambda@gmail.com (if anyone wants to
use this, let me know and I'll mail the password). Incidentally, Joe
Lambda II has 6 spare Gmail invitations, if anyone's interested.

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com