RE: Renewed RDF/XHTML task force - first telecon

Hello all,

I have a couple of tasks assigned to me from the HTML WG in relation to this
area, so this renewed activity is a timely prod to me!

The main issue that I'm grappling with is adding metadata to 'a link' -
illustrated by the old "creative commons" chestnut ;). It's probably too
long a discussion for tomorrow's call, but I'm just mentioning it here so
that you don't think it's been ignored, just because you don't find a
solution mentioned in the two chapters.

Another of the tasks I've been assigned is to draw out the RDF-ness a bit
more. We've had private comments that we've been so wary of scaring people
away with the 'R' word, that we may leave out too much. Once again, I
mention it to reassure those in the SW world that there is still a little
more work to be done on these chapters.

Anyway, your comments will be very much appreciated.

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net