XSLTs for converting xhtml/rdf to rdf/xml ?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:14:59 -0400
To: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Cc: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org

Hi Mark,

thinking about...

http://www.w3.org/TR/grddl/
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/2004/02/xhtml-rdf.html

I was just chatting with Dom about this work, and its relationship to
GRIDDL. Do you have XSLTs that can manage the latest proposal and
generate RDF/XML output? (I expect there's a somewhat hacky way to
do this with XSLT 1.0, due to qnames in attributes, and a more natural
way to do this in XSLT 2.0).

BTW what's the schedule for this work now? Is it expected to be
published as a real Note on /TR/ anytime soon? I'm interested in
circulating it to the RSS and Atom communities as it opens up some
possibilities for very rich weblog article annotation...

cheers,

Dan